Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

my hotspot writing.

Hi guys welcome back to my blog.

This is some of my free writing.




my writing goal is punctuaion
This is my writing goal.
  • Punctuation:  
  • Question mark
  • Speech marks




I was walking down the street and asking people.  
If they can adopt me and after 3 days someone babysat me.
 Until my mum or dad come to get me but they call me and said.  
That we are on a youki and we will no come back bye.
Then I told the prison what my mum and dad said. The person said, “this is bad no.”
“How is this bad?”.
“Because i don’t what to be your dad”.
“Do you what me to leave?”.
“Go in your room”
“ok”.  



hop you like it .
can you give me feadback of my punctuaion thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.