Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

The Lost Kid

The lost kid

There was a kid that was trying to find a new home.  But it took 19 days to find a nice family to life with.  Then the mom and dad put the kid in daycare and they. Call the boy Ryan and a girl call Tina and she had a crush on Ryan and she invited him to the slingshot squad.  He is the best in the group and they all ways go in the portal. They play lot’s of games with Tina, goldy, and Unicorn man. Sometimes they like to attack Unicorn mans lap and goldy a lot Tina put a love spell on Ryan. Tina say”drink this “


can you please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.