Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

My Personification Writing

malo lelei everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about my writing.

We haave learning to use personification. We needed to put bullet points and have an action and an emotion. I wrote about a mountain.


here is my work.


The snow danced with excitement. The winter was loneliness with  boredom. The avalanche was running fast down the mountain and covering the rocks with snow. The cold ice storm  was trying to freeze the mountain , trying to make it hard to climb it up.


Thank you for reading my blog post.

Can you please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.