Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

My Writing Work

malo lele everyne,

Today i'm going to tell you about my writing so my treacher saod to my class of what we what to be when we are older i said i whated to be a rugby player or a basketball player. what one would you pick? are WALT is We are larning to be fluent writers.

Here is my writeing.


When I grow up I want to be a  rugby player or a basketball player because if I would play basketball I would what to be like Stephan Curry. Because he shooting is so good and he’s a point guard. Right know at primary school i played 2 years of played basket ball. And half a  season playing rugby. So I think if i played basketball I will be a good defender.

 If I would pick the rugby i would like to be Atu Moil. Because he is a strong and in rugby I think you need to be strong because if you are in a strum you need to push them back If I pike rugby i’ll be a  good bowling people over. Hopeful e i can get into the all black like Aut Moil. 

The average NBA player salary is $7.7 million for the season i think every basketball play has to train everyday because. So they have there stamina on point because if they can’t keep up with there marker they can defend them and they will. Get a hop in the net.

The average rugby player is making about $70,000 to $130,000 a year. When they train I thing they go to the gym and there back yard. I think they train 1 or 2 hours a day. 

I don't thing the 70,000 is right can you please tell me in the comment. 
 

Thank you for reading my blog post.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.