Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

100 word challenge

 hello everyone


today i did a 100 word challenge i don't have a pitcher hope you like it 



I was walking down a path and I saw this dog In a blanket, sitting on the leaves and dirt. I took it to my house to give it food and water. I think someone put it there and said stay gave it food and water and they liked it. I felt bad for it and then I took it to a shelter and it's all good now and then my friend took it and it's now their dog and the kids love it. I hope they can keep good care of it and I come over everyday.   

    

2 comments:

  1. Hi kayden I like your blog I think it is really good and there is not really anything bad with it I think just next time not have as many spaces in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kayden.
    I love this blog post it is so cool how the person took care of the dog and gave it food and water. Maybe you should check that your sentences that make sense. Again this blog is so cool and I love it
    BLOG YOU LATER!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.