Pages

Thursday 10 December 2020

my actor

 Hello everyone today i'm going to talk about one of my favourite actor do you like my actor 




NAME

black panther and chad-wick bose-man

WORK

Show/films they have been in captin america civil war

5 photos

undefined

Biography

About their life at least 5 things he was every sporty , he played basketball in school , he could do the splits he had west African ancestry.

Video links

2 or 3 links to video clips of  their performances video of him trying sute fighting thanos

EXPLAIN

Why do you enjoy watching this actor? Give examples

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.