Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

100 word challenge


this is my 100 word challenge 

 I was sitting outside and when I looked up and I saw a bubble and something inside it looked like a polar bear  and I thought how didn't the bubble pop .  I ran inside and said dad the is a polar bear in a bubble in the sky he said there is no polar bear in a bubble in the sky look outside. He said no way take the pitcher I took like 25 and put it as a background on my phone and Chromebook.  It was trying to get out but I couldn't. I don't know how it go in there. 


                                                                                Here is the photo



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.