Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

reading work

 
how many years have cars be in New Zealand car have in new Zealand over 120 years ago.

Why were the “onlookers shocked because MC lean crashed with the mayor in he's new car.

What happened in Lincoln, Christchurch? Nicholas Oatas was driving a car and scared some horses.
 
Explain in your own words what the Dennison car did?

He was in Christchurch riding his bike and then he dicied to make is own motor car and the he drove it to ōmaru.
 
How did they get here? , they got in new Zealand on a ship called Steamship Rotomahana.


How fast was the little car? 16 kilometres an hour .
 
 
How fast could the bigger car go? 50 kilometres an hour .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.