Pages

Thursday, 27 February 2020

The Book Of The Road

Kia ora koutou katoa( hello everyone.)

heit tenei ra ka korero ahau mo taku akomanga. kura kei te moutere o te raki huaina te ingoa ko St Peters. A ka eke matou i runga i te paariki ka puta he mea pai hei mahi. maatau mo te karahe hoa.   

( Today I am going to tell you about my class buddy. Is in the north island and and we got a peaked and it gave us stuff to work. On stuff for are buddy class.)

whakawhetai koe mo te panui i taku blog post.

( thank you for reading my blog post). 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.