Pages

Tuesday, 21 July 2020

mars work

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to tell you about what we are doing for space so we are learning about mars.

1. When can a mission to Mars (or from Mars) happen? Why?
In 26 moths the orbits is at the closes.

2. What are two geological features of Mars?

          Mars is known  for it to be red and a lot of iron oxide.  

3. What is one possible solution from the story about oxygen on Mars?

         You need a lot of energy and a special kind of solar panel.  

4. If it doesn’t rain on Mars, where does the water come from?

I think there use to be water on mars but it turn into ice.

5.How will people get food on Mars? What is a possible solution?

    Earth crops can grow with out soil it's called hydroponics martins can grow crops with a special              water.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.