I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 7 and in 2021 I will be a year 8. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Today i'm going to shear with you my DLO slides about WW1. Do you know how the youngest person to go to the war is ?
Here is my DLO slides .
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.