Pages

Wednesday, 24 March 2021

Cultural Kete

 

Hello today I'm going to tell you about my reading work this is about cultural slides with words and what do they mean. Where doing it for wanaga and i work with a friend on the sides. 




3 comments:

  1. I like your work it looks good I like the work that you have used keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kayden I like this work that you have done I liked how you put in all the different cultures . but maybe next time check over your work before you post it.
    BLOG YOU LATER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your work I like the work you have used keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.