Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Crystals

Hi guys,

We have been lareaming about earth science units today.  Crystals are formed by a pure mineral and here are thing's that  you need for crystals. They  need  space,water, a  time it takes a long time for crystals form but you can make them at home with pipe cleaners, boliling water and food dye or art dye. A  placeic cup and borx here is where you can get Miter Ten.

here is a video of my cup with my crystals in it.





Thank you for readning my blog post. 

Can you please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.