Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Winter Larning Jorning task 8

hello guys,

Today I am doing Winter Larning Jorning task 8 so are school is finishing today.  For 2 week holadays so  the room 3 teacher put together Winter larning Jorning task 8 is you. watch traller and then you writeting need's a probolem and a sulochon.

Here is my writeting.

I’m a dog in my bed until someone open the door then I jump out of bed. Then I barked until I can see the prison then my mum took me to the vets. Then I saw a pet cat he ask do I have a behaviour disorder “ I don’t have a  behaviour disorder ”.

Then this kid started to copey me and my brother he where eating then he eat food then then we went to the park and then we had to go. Number 1 then he tried to do it then he went to a to a preschool then they when to a school tripe on a train.



Then i jumped on the train to get him out because . I thought that the  teacher who try to here are thing that i liked about the kid there was no thing.  Them to a zoo and the lion’s eat him and his friends I almost died for the train.




Thank you for reading my blog post.
  Can you please  leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.