Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

In The Holidays

Hello  everyone,

Today i'm going to tell you about my weekends my sister came down for Invercargill. We where going to go to Orana Park but my sister puke. Then on the Tuesday in the 2nd week then we went Orana Park  and here are the animals we saw the first animal was a Meerkat ,Lamas,Tigers, Lions , Gorilla, Rhinoceros, Orangutan , zebra  ,hyenas,the Kiwi house spider monkey, giraffes,cheats and  a painted dog.


Thank you for reading my blog post.


Can you please leave a comment if you have been to orana park and tell me if some animals are still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.