Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

My Hotspot Writing

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to show you my writing we had to larn. What a an aduld had to do we had a limment of words we could write. are limment of 100 worlds. and we had to unclooed 4 words than miss D picked they where  and this was are star.

  • Blustery
  • Exquisite
  • Fragile
  • Disillusioned
My shoes were soaked and the rain wouldn’t stop. A grey car I didn’t recognise pulled up beside me.

Here is my writing with the started.


My shoes were soaked and the rain wouldn’t stop. A grey car I didn’t recognise pulled up beside me. When I was taking exquisite photo and then I.  Hear a car pull over I tried to run but they got me and shoved me into the car. When I fell asleep I was disillusioned and when I woke up and I felt fragile
Then they took me out of the car and it was Blustery and they and then the wind stopped  and came again. They took my phone and called my dad and they said we will no give your son back only if you can give  us 3 billon dollars I new my dad didn’t care about me so I had a felling he didn’t answer.  

Thank you for reading my blog.

Can you please leave a comment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.