Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

After The Storm

Hello everyone,

Today I'm going to tell you about my reading work and i don't like reading and this is over do so i am doing it know. Tell me if you have every read this book. 

Today i'm going to tell you about what story I am reading  a book call after the storm have you read  it
do you like the book. 

Here are the question.  

1) The people in the family is  Matthew, Sam, dad, and  Jesse. 

2)  Jesse found a dead cat skull  how does he fell. He feel sad because i don't think he had see a dead cat skull before. 

3)  Would you put your hand down a hole with a dead cat skull? no i would not i would make a freand or family member do it.

4) Look at all of that Shawnee mean. A lot of rubbish  on a floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.