Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

mars work

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to tell you about what we are doing for space so we are learning about mars.

1. When can a mission to Mars (or from Mars) happen? Why?
In 26 moths the orbits is at the closes.

2. What are two geological features of Mars?

          Mars is known  for it to be red and a lot of iron oxide.  

3. What is one possible solution from the story about oxygen on Mars?

         You need a lot of energy and a special kind of solar panel.  

4. If it doesn’t rain on Mars, where does the water come from?

I think there use to be water on mars but it turn into ice.

5.How will people get food on Mars? What is a possible solution?

    Earth crops can grow with out soil it's called hydroponics martins can grow crops with a special              water.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayden!

    Thanks for sharing your answers to the Mars questions. You have improved on writing your sentences independently from last term. I like how you've remembered full stops and capital letters. When you get onto it, you are capable of sharing some really nice work.

    Keep it up!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.