Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Business And Enterprises

 hello everyone,


Today i'm going to tell you about  B & e  we made 46 dollars I  cine of  enjoyed myself what i could do next time is to help with  what the ceo said to do the work the could help  business. So we used lemons, bottles, plastic cups and citric assessed. 

i don't know if my business well because I was buying stuff and talking to friends . I didn't do a lot of work but out of 1 to 10  think a 3 because I didn't help i only got stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.