Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

gingerbread man

Hello everyone,. 

Today i'm going to talk to you about what a protagonist and antagonist in the gingerbread man story. 

Who is the protagonist? The Gingerbread man because it's about him.

Who is the antagonist?  The antagonist is the other people in the story because they wanted  to eat him because and the only one how was smart was the fox. 

I think the gingerbread man is a dynamic character because he is being silly. 


The old lady was sad  because her husbandmen  was a gardener and she was very lonely. 


The gingerbread man was cheeky because he said the turned and said that line.    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.