Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

100 Word Challenge About A Frog

 In class we had a choice about what we wanted to write about i picked the frog and  the other one was a carry on and i change the area if where it is.


Here is a photo 


Here is my writing 

There I was sitting and waiting for the bus but then I saw what I thought was a stachue. I was  going to take a photo  and then I almost fainted. I can only remember it was a frog and it made a  heart with its hands. My friend was just laughing and we almost misstated the bus and he got on and didn’t tell me. So I had to wait again then I decided to just go home and just think about what just happened. He kept calling and asking where I was. I just didn’t answer his calls.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.