Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

The Mohawk

 

1 because he wanted to be different then most people 

2  other kids smerked and gigled at him because they haven't seen enyone with a mohawk 

3  matua ask about his mohawk and he was worry he was goingn to say something mean about it but he said somethink good about it 

4 there was drawing about of a pawnee warrior, another of a huron. There were black and white photo of solider with mohank in the secand wolrd war.  

5 they could do something like pink shirt day but with here heir and they all get the same haircut. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.