Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

knock the cone

 me and my friend made this game in class here are the rules.


Four people are trying to knock the cone down.  Two people in each team and trying to knock the opposite team's cone. If they get hit, they go off. If all of them get hit the team that hit them all gets a free shot, if they miss the cone the other team goes back on. Both teams have five minutes to try and knock the cone down. If a team has a player off and they  catch the ball they get to bring back the other player.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.