Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

parihaka

 here is a bingo bord thing about parihaka  

task (1)  What is my opinion  of the topic we read. I think what the parihaka did to the maori  and they kill inocent people because they where standing up for there trib. 

task (2)  what is the main idea in the text. It's telling us what happened in the pass and so we don't make the same .

task (3) What are two new infomatshion about the text. how parihaka did a peaceful war, and planted crops for the britsh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.