Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

My writing

Hello everyone

Today i'm going to tell you about my writing so my teacher call miss leonard told my class we are going to try and exploed the moment and I ask what does it mean it means when you are   by writing about a brief moment with is almost like it being describe in slow motion. and the bits that I highlited it describe.

Here is my writing.


There I was making my way to the touch fields and I felt super nervous and I heard from my school that the Night Riders we were versing  where the wonderful at touch. But my team did great but we played ok on defense we only lost 3 to 0. I was one of the frist subs I saw a touch and pass but the reafe did ted call it I think he didn’t see it was a touch and pass when i got on the field they had got a try and no one wanted to go dummy. 

 When my couch said if your near the player with the ball go dummy strat away so we can get meters up the field. I said the person right next to the player that got touch go dummy and they did .  sometimes they did, sometimes they didn’t. They like 30 minutes later I was on sub and then the whistle blowed to end the Game I was delighted because the gamed end. And i was a little bit annoyed but I just lessen to music and walked of to the car.  The music and i said to my dad I played my frist game of touch.


Thank you for reading my blog post.

Can you please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.