Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

The larst shot

Hello everone,
Welcome back to my blog sorry I havent been posting.

If been at EOTC is education outside of the classroom and we had 5 days of EOTC
Today i'm going to tell you about my paintball adventure.


So the acteveatey that i liked the most was paintball because I got to hold a paintball gun for the frist time. The thing I didn't like about the paintball was the paintball bulites .They didn't brest with paint wich meant they were hard and hurt . I was scared about the paint not spreanding and getting shot alot.

Here are some photo



Thank you for reading my blog post.
Can you please leave a comment.
Have you ever been paintballing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.