Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

SLJ: task 1

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to tell you about the SLJ task 1 so the task is if you are on a boat for three weeks what food would you bring and tell me what you would you bring.

Here are the foods what i would bring.

1/2:   Pasta chease because the pasta is light in your  bag and the chease should last about 6 weeks                              


3: I would bring some  vegetables but i would bring freeze dry vegetables because  you only need to put water with it not ocean water so i could put them with my  pasta and cheease. and a bottle of water.
             

4:  I would bring w packes of potao chip because they larst about 1to 2 week.

5: I would bring a country side meal  because they can last about 12 moths


6: i would bring a beef jerky becuse they can last about one or two years 

I could find a photo.

7: I would  being some potao flakes with me becouse they can last for about 10 to 15 years.



8:  I woud being milk powder because they last about 2 to 10 years.



9: I would bring choclate because it's a great snake and it can last for about nerale about four years



10:  I would being a protan bar because they are heathy i could find how long it can last for.

Thak you for reading my blog post.

Can you please leave a comment and tell me about what food would  you take on a baot for three weeks .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayden, congratulations on completing your first Summer Learning Journey task!

    My names Natasha and I'm going to be giving you some constructive feedback on some of your blog posts over the holidays :)

    I can tell you've given your list of foods some serious thought, magnificent work! Your reasoning is very sensible, and I like that you've included not only photos, but also how long the products last before becoming inedible.

    You should check out different ways of displaying your work, it could draw more attention to your posts! I suggest Canva or Piktochart, both are free and quite easy to use.

    If I were to be at sea for three weeks, I think one of my main priorities would be fresh water - you can last three weeks without food, but only three days without water, so it's important to stay hydrated.

    What item on your list do you think is the most important?

    Great work Kayden, looking forward to seeing more of your posts and hopefully hearing from you soon. Enjoy your time off from school and have a lovely holiday :)

    - Natasha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.