Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

100 word challenge

  

hi everyone to day I did a 100 word challenge about a mouse and a cat and I was the cat in the story


                            

There I was trying to find a rat. I looked everywhere but there was a cup I didn't look in so I was on my way then I saw something run and then I knew I was getting it. I lunged at it and I saw it was eating cheese. Then I realise why I am chasing it. I felt like the game was fun so next time I will see it I will chase it because it was fun but don’t kill it. Then I saw it and i ran after it as fast as I could then i lunged at it and I killed it.

that is the photo>

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.