Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

100 word challenge

 Today i am shearing  my 100 word challenge and here it is. 




I was walking around then I saw a shiny green light so I went towards it.  There was a baby that looked like a cake so I grabbed a knife but didn’t cut it.  I cut the hat then it was a cake. I took a lot of pictures and then someone ran after me because I think I destroyed the cake. So I asked, “Why are you chasing me?”  What she said shocked me. It was a real baby? She put a spell on it so it looked like a cake.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kayden you blog looks good but next time could you make it so it doesn't go off the page and maybe you could add some more details but all together your blog looks good do you think you could do anything better in your opinion

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.