Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

What Happened In The Tree Hut Treaty

 This the the 2nd activate for the tree hut treaty. 



First they deiced to build a tree hut and then they played in it and so meany people what'ed  to play in it and  one of the kids what to make it bigger. The other kids didn't what to make it bigger and they one kids took the ladder and took some wood off. Keep it on the  ground. One kid kicked the wood in anger and one kid had an idea the create a treaty for the tree hut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.