Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

My Collaboeative Writing

Hello everone,

Today I am going  tell you about my collaboreative wiring we have been laening to us language features. Is something speical or different made with words. This week we are laring about onomatopoeia do you now what onomatopoeia means. onomatopoeia mean A word that describes a sound.( boom, squish, thud, beep. We us bullitpot and we had to put them into sencetic.


Here is my writing.
 I stood at the starting line ready for the long distance race. Someone  moved me somewhere alles I didn’t what to move but I did. One of the gutted guy shot the starter gun then . I darted form the starting line like a lightning bolt . I could here the audience charing and the commentator talking. I was running so fast my heart was beating faster and faster I could here the other kids breathing they where write next to me.  


Thank youn for reading my blog post.

Can you please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.