Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

my writeing blog post

Hello everyone,

Today I will be telling you about my  writing.  We have been   putting  the instead of I. We have a  picture that we have to write 5 senctences with starting with The instead of I. 

Here is my work.

Find five things related to the senses to describe in this image. Start each one with ‘The…’
1. The lightning has struck the water and to make  a big splash.  
2. The thunder cracked shaking the water and the sky.  
3. The clouds move faster than it usually is and the clouds are  grey 
4. The lightning cracked like a light turned on.
5. The clouds turned really dark and frightening.

Thank you for reading my blog post

Can you please leave a comment.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.