Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

writing show vs tell

Hello everyone,

 Today I will be showing you my writing that we did it's call  show vs tell. So my teacher has put 5 show sentences and we have to put them in tell sentences. Here is a question have you tryed to put tell instead of show.

Here is my work.

SHOW
Don’t Tell
Brian pursed his lips and clenched his fists into tight balls. Try as he might he could not contain himself. Within seconds he erupted like a volcano.
Brian was angry. He started to yell.
An ache started deep in his stomach. He turned away as his eyes welled up with tears.
Johnny felt sad.
Bayile was glad she saw here dad from.  Work he was smiling so hard his jaw was hearting. 
Bailey was happy.
Jeremy was so dismayed when she just found out here dad died    
Jeremy was shocked.
Tama was jumping up and down and he can’t stand still because  he was delighted he was
vs his old team. 
Tama was excited by the rugby match he was playing in that afternoon.

Thank you for reading my blog post.

Can you please leave a comment. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.