Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

My Hotspt Wiring (Week 4 )

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about my hotspot writing. So with the hotspot writing we have something to do here is what we have to  diside should perence. Be able to track where you are or shouldn't be able to. 

Here is my writing. 

Week 4

Should parents be able to track your location?

Intro: I think parents should be allowed to track your location so your alwase safe ,

Evidence1: Parents should because…I think parents must now where you are at all times because some one can come at night a break in and take you then they now. 

Evidence 2: I agree with this statement because… If your parents don't now here you are they will get very worried 
And looking for you.

Conclusion: I think that ….. Perenin should  be able to find where you are just incase if you get kidnapped.


Thank you for reading my blog post.

Can you please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayden!
    Did you known that parents can already track your location? There are trackers now on phones and watches and key chains. I agree in some ways depending on the age of the child. I'm sure as you get older you might like some independence. I wonder if you would want to track your parents instead.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.