Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

How did the māori come to NZ

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to tell you about how did the māori come to NZ.

So this is how the māori came from South East Asia and they use a waka to travel around the small island .

this is what the māori brought with them some crops. But sent it was to cold to grow crops in the south island they just growed there crops. In the north island and they have to kill some fly-less birds and the māori killed all of the moa. But they realise to late and rats and dogs killed the eggs.

have you here'd about the moriori?

here are three facts about the morimori.

1: they have māori and the morimori spoke the same language.

2: there is a roamer going on the the moriori is dead.

3: the māori killed a lot of the moriori.


thank you for reading my blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kayden! I am really impressed with the facts that you have recalled about the early people of Aotearoa. You have explained how the introduced animals and over-hunting led to extinction of some birds. Keep trying hard to use capital letters at the start of sentences.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.