Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

the tiriti o waitangi

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to tell you 10 facts about the tiriti o waitangi. if you know a lot of the facts comment and tell me how many you got right.

1: / 2: what was the māori population 70 to 80 thousand and the and disease was one and the other one was they killed a lot.

3: what was the name of the main settlement. it is Russell and here is the te reo māori name is kororareka.

4: why were the rangatria and missionaries unhappy with what was happening in the town getting drunk and fighting. 

5: how was Te Tiriti o Waitangi neglected. because rats where eating it and water damaged it.

6:  in 1840 about 540 chiefs gave there agreement. 

7:  why did the British sent Hobson to NZ  to send the treaty of Waitangi so the mārio was not forsed to sigh it.   

8: the treaty was written in a harry.

9: what did hone Heke do to show his frustration what happented in the north hone cut down the British flag 3 times

10: what was the method did the māori use to beat the British in the northern wars. Smart plays and using bunkers.

Thank you for reading my blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on completing your treaty blogpost Kayden. I can see that you have learnt a lot about the treaty and am glad that you could put most of your information into great sentences. One of your sentences that doesn't make sense is sentence 1/2. Please reread this and change it to make sense. Remember to add the year that the population was 70,000-80,000. Keep working hard Kayden.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.