Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

This Is Just To Say

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about that i'm doing for homeroom. So my class is doing a poem about what bad stuff have we done. and we had to pike one. And my is in a proprietor for school show I made this one up. 

This is my poem.

I have lied
to my brother that was in
my house .


and which 
you were probably 
thinking
that’s dumb.

Forgive me 
they were made up
so annoying  and
so bad. 


Have you done eny think bad?

Thank you for reading my blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.