Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

scientists sentences

Hello everyone,

Today I'm going to tell you about some sentences. That we have learned for seeding or biltong.


Here is  2 short sentences. A short sentences has 5 or  least worlds

1:   The plants keep on growing


2: Billtong  is wonder fill

Here is 2 short sentences. with a w-start.

1: Well the plant is growing we fished a slide

2: While he scoffed the biltong, the other kids stared


Here is 2 short sentences with an adverb start.

1 Slowly the seed started to grow

2 Quickly the plants keep  on growing when i wasn't watching.


here is a photo

seeding one







   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.