Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Art Hurumanu

1 The problem tuna faced was it was to dry in his lake. There was no water.

2  Maori Vocabulary:
Itaipu means supernatural.
Hinaki means eel trap, the net, wicker ell basket.

3.  What type of animal is Tuna ? tuna is a eel.

4 Compare the art in the book and the video what are some differences the book has a tuna in water and the kids are shaded in and the house are on hills the cage is yellow. the video is all dark colours

5.  The style of art I prefer is because i picked one with a lake and a eel in it and the brown was really light.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.