Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Speaking the Truth

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to show you some reading work and the book is call staying afloat if you know any of there questions.


Here are some question

Vika’s personality is very curious about grandpa's story's.


Kele’s personality is over confidence that he can swim.
Why did Vika’s face go scarlet? Because she almost passed out by reeling the fishing thing.

How did Kele feel about Grandad’s old fishing stories? Not interesting for Kele.
Predict what would happen if Kele wasn’t wearing his life jacket he how have drowned in water.

What is a Kupenga? It is bait or a fish.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kayden

    I enjoyed working with you on these sentences for your answers. You were able to share lots of great ideas with me.

    This is the quality of work I want to see every time for your Reading tasks.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.