Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Paper crane work

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about about work yay about something what miss birtch. Said answer 6 question do you know eny of these answers comment.

1. Who is the girl. is a person and she has a pink thing 

2. Where is she . in heaven

3. Why do you think she is there. because she is dead 

4. How did she get there.  maybe she got a crane up there 

5.  How do you think she feel. alone 

6.  what is a paper crane and what does it represent. helpful, friendly.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.