Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Samoan Language Week

Hello everyone, 

Today I will tell you about Samoan language week and we are learning. About a Umu do you know what a Umu is. it is a way of cooking in Samoan it is like or a special thing like a wedding. and more



Here are some questions.

1)  What is a Umu:  a umu is a special way of making food. They make it with sticks with no flit and sell ,rocks , leaves, more things. 

2) What does a umu need it needs a lot of wood ,food ,leaves ,food and more.

3) What is a umu for it's for a big feast for people next to you. 

4) When you are 15 to 16 you watch and then your eye do the work and then you do it .

5) In a umu you would cook bananas, fish and coconut cream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.