Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

100 Word Challenge

Hello everyone, 

Today i'm going to tell you about my 100 word challenge have you ever done one? Tell me what you did  it about it.

Here is the 100 word challenge 


Hey look there is a gressale bear trying to catch food but he looks like it’s bellyfloping. Don’t go near it, said Jeff because it will try to hurt you or eat you. But It looks like it’s limping. But it could be in pain and i think it's a mum said jeff and i said it’s not look a female would not go and look for food only men do.  And it scared a bird away. It could one and eat it . Maybe we can scar it . No, I said you would have to pretend dead. What no way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.