Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

The Present

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about not to be selfish because we watched a movie about a kid bullying a dog.



Independent Activity

1) The boy was ungrateful and unhappy about the dog. 

2)  The boy was not happy about the present  his mum gave him,  and  he threw the dog away because he notice had three legs. 

3)  He learnt to not be selfish but be kind. He did this by playing with the dog. 

4) When you do something good for others  they will be kind  to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.