Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Olly's New Bike

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to shear what I had to read the book.  Is called olly's new bike have you read this story.


Here is the questions.

Describe Olly's personality, is  kind and shy.

How does Olly fell when he got his bike?  i don't what that.

Why did Olly fell like that  it looked bad.

Predict what would happen if Mohamed did'n move in next door . He would have to keep it and not get it fixed.



Here is a photo cover of the book that I made. This is my 2nd time do this tasked because we had to make a DLO about the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.