Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Art Kete

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to tell you what we are doing for art kete. Everyone in year 7 to 9 had picked an option and i picked bird art. Do you know what the Teke bird, Mōhua bird and Riroiro bird look like.


the Teke group is doing like a water colour and feather stuff. Riroiro group is doing water colour and trying out different  colour on the Mōhua group is doing what Riroiro did. 

here is a photo of my unfinished bird art diametric art  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.