Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

100 Word Challenge About Hockey

In wanaga we had to do a 100 word challenge but we had a coice of a hockey gamer or a acrry on is it just me I picked the hockey.

Here is my 100 word challenge. 

There I was watching hockey and I saw my friend frustrated because it’s 3 to 3. They should have won if the whole team was there because they had no subs and they were worn out because they wasted their energy. Because he and his team just got goal after goal and he almost got a hat trick but he’s teammate stole his goal. I thought he would have gotten mad but he didn’t because his teammate said the angle wouldn’t go in. But the other team got 2 more and I think he just accepted the loss and they had a good game, said the coach.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.