Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

bingo bored

 



1  The main idea in this passige is to let people know what happened back in the 1800 and the 1900 when women could't vote. 



2 Suffrage mean the right to vote when politics election. Temperaance mean abstinence from alcoholic drink.  Elected means when the people vote you or someone to be the priminester. Postage sending letters  by post 


3 She never gave up and made shure the women can vote. She proteest molupill times and the the prime minster said the women could vote. Because she got 32,000 sightutes and even men sighned it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.