Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

bacteria



batreia

 is good and bad  

it can be a rod or a spiral shape 

bactrea adaps 

inside your cells 

it makes up to 90% of cells in us 


feeding 

bactra need to spit on food to digest 

they need to eat rotten food 

they don't have a digestive system 

section 2 

bactrea don't have sex 

there's not male or female bactrea 

bactrea need to split to surviive

section  r

bactrea devlep toxins inside the bactrea 

bactrea get rid of toxin thought the cell wall 

they must excrete the toxin or they would die 

section 4 

bactrea beath in oxagen and release carben dioxside 

bactrea can breath even when there is no oxagen 

when bactrea make things rot they produce heat  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.