Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Math Work

Hi guys, 

Today I will tell you what we are doing for math so for math we are doing units and we had to find the length of the couch,7 the width of the piano and a non-standard like ruler or a metre ruler  units for the bookshelf.

Here is the length of the couch; 127.5cm the piano is 24.8cm 
the bookshelf is 31cm with a crombook case. Length is how long something is. Width is how wide something is a non-standing units is something that isn't a cm or mm.   




Thank you for reading my blog.

Can you please lave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.